1 IDENTITY OF THE WEB HOLDER
PACKAGING COLOR MANUFACTURING SL with CIF B65297699, with address at Avenida Riera, 34, Sant Just Desvern 08960 (Barcelona), and email
2 ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
The use of this website attributes the condition of USER to the navigator, whether natural or legal person, which implies adherence to the terms and conditions indicated below. For all purposes, the terms and conditions will be contemplated in the version published at the time the access occurs. It is recommended that the USER carefully read the terms and conditions that are detailed below before using the services offered. Likewise, access to certain services through this website may be subject to certain particular conditions that, depending on the case, substitute, complete and / or modify these general conditions. Therefore, prior to accessing and / or using our services, the USER must also carefully read the corresponding particular conditions. If you do not accept the conditions of use, you must refrain from accessing and using the services contained in this Website. The present conditions of use regulate the generic use of the Web by the USER who has the possibility to view and print them. The Owner of the Website reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents, services and information found on this Website, as well as to limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the Website.
3 INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of this website is protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property Laws. The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the person in charge of the Website or, if applicable, have a license or express authorization by the authors. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization by the Owner of the Web. The violation of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as a crime punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Criminal Code. The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the person responsible for the Website and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, there is express and prior authorization from them.
Claims that could be lodged by the USERS in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights over any of the contents of this website should be addressed to the email
4 WEB ACCESS
Our Web can be visited by any USER freely and free of charge. The personal data that you provide us will always be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
5 CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
The USER undertakes to use the Web, content and services in accordance with the Law, with good customs and public order.
The USER undertakes and undertakes to:
- Do not use the Website or the services provided through it for purposes or purposes that are illegal or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice that injure the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or damage the Website or its services or prevent a satisfactory use of the Web to other users.
- Do not destroy, alter, disable or otherwise damage data, programs or electronic documents and others that are on the Web.
- Do not introduce programs, viruses, macro-instructions, mini-applications or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of the person responsible for the Web or third parties.
- Not misuse information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the Web or the services it offers.
- Do not introduce discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Likewise, the person responsible for the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Website and / or the services at any time and without prior notice to those USERS who violate these general conditions.
6 LIABILITY REGIME
The person responsible for the website will not be responsible, directly or subsidiarily, for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct operation or the availability or continuity of operation of the Web.
- That there are interruptions of the service, delays, errors, malfunction of the same and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in cause that are beyond the control of the Owner of the Web. • A malicious or guilty action by the USER and / or due to force majeure. In any case, whatever its cause.
- Direct or indirect damages, emerging damage and / or loss of earnings.
- The contents and opinions of third parties or the information contained in third-party Web pages that can be accessed through links or search engines on the website.
- The damages that may be caused in the equipment of the USERS by possible computer viruses contracted due to their navigation on the Website or by any other damage derived from that navigation.
- Failure to comply with the Law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The vices, and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, the lack of updating or accuracy thereof, or their scientific quality where appropriate.
- Likewise, the Owner does not guarantee that the Web and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for the damages caused by access to the Web or the inability to access.
- The Holder will have the right, without any compensation to the USER for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the Website to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations.
- The Holder reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents and services found on this website, not acquiring any responsibility for it, as well as the fact that the information is not updated.
7 DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the information provided by the User will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by the Responsible in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between both parties. Likewise, the Holder and Responsible informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the precepts mentioned above. As long as you do not communicate otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use them for the aforementioned purposes. You are informed that you will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and updated manner. That is why the Responsible undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that these are suppressed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate. In accordance with the rights conferred by current legislation on Data Protection, the User may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data as well as the consent given for the treatment of them, having to direct your request in writing and identifying yourself sufficiently to the address mentioned in point 1. Likewise, you can also contact the Control Authority to present the claim that you consider appropriate.
As regulated by Law 34 / 2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the policy regarding email is focused on sending only communications that the USER has requested to receive, having voluntarily transferred and express your consent. If User wants to receive these communications, his request must be addressed in writing and identifying himself sufficiently to the electronic address
9 APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JUDICIAL COMPETITION
These conditions are written in Spanish, and are subject to current Spanish legislation. For any litigious matter or that concerns this Web site, the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, Spain will be competent.